Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of increasing the online visibility of a particular web page or a website in Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines in an organic way. These search engines use Crawlers to find web pages. A bunch of strategies and techniques need to apply on these web pages to get a high ranking in the search engine result page (SERP). The purpose of good SEO is to increase high traffic on the website. It also depends on the quality of the SEO strategy.
SEO is a process of optimizing your website to rank higher in search engine results pages. It is a long-term strategy that requires patience and consistency.
Consultation services are FREE!!!
Benefits of SEO
These SEO Strategies Are Classified into The Following 3 Categories:
1. White Hat SEO: It’s an SEO technique that confirms the Search Engine guidelines. Under White Hat SEO, content and other SEO practices are applied for the user not for the search engine. This content is easily accessible for the Online SPIDER algorithm. White SEO includes the following practices:
- Quality Content
- Meta Tags and description after proper Keyword research
- On-page SEO (Technical SEO)
2. Black Hat SEO: It’s an unethical SEO practice to get a high ranking in search results. These practices are against search engine guidelines. Search engines can penalize these offensive works by reducing search ranking or permanently removing their listing.
3. Grey Hat SEO: Grey Hat SEO is a between White and Black Hat SEO approaches. This process avoids the possibility of Google Penalize but is still not specific to visitors. Again, the prime focus is on the improvement of search ranking.